- Extended Three Storey Mid Terrace
- Spacious Attic Conversion and Kitchen Extension to Rear
- Modern Cinema Style Front Room With Dimmer Lighting
- New Oak Doors, New Carpets & Re-Wired
- Log Burner in 2nd Reception Room
- Additional Downstairs Shower Room
- Popular Horwich Location within Walking Distance to Centre
- Close To Many Local Schools
- Full Alarm System with Cameras, Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing Throughout
CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS! Two/Three Bedroom Extended Mid-Terrace - High Quality Finish with Log Burner - Re-Wire, New Carpets & New Internal Oak Doors - Popular Horwich Location within Walking Distance to Centre
Situated just a stones throw from the centre of Horwich this lovely extended terrace has been renovated creating a modern and stylish home with internal space rarely seen in a terraced home. It has benefitted from a recent renovation which includes new internal oak doors & skirtings, a re-wire, new carpets, refurbished roof and full alarm system with CCTV cameras. Ideal for any first time buyer or as an investment it is only a short walk to Horwich town centre and a number of local amenities and a short drive to the Rivington Countryside, M61, Middlebrook Retail Park and excellent train links.
The home comprises of entrance porch, leading into the modern cinema style lounge with dimmer lighting, 2nd reception room with a new high spec log burner and open plan kitchen/diner with breakfast bar. Off the kitchen there is a a cloak room and downstairs shower room and to the rear the south facing yard. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, complimented by a fully tiled three piece bathroom with bath and overhead shower. Stairs lead from the first floor landing into the spacious attic room with Velux windows and storage in the eaves.
Two/Three bedroom extended properties at this end of Horwich rarely come on the market for sale which have been finished to this standard, please call the office ASAP to arrange a viewing!