- Two Bed Semi-Detached Home
- Fully Renovated Throughout to Highest Standard
- Brand New Kitchen, Bathroom, Carpets & Redecoration
- Fitted Wardrobes to Both Bedrooms
- Gated Driveway for Several Cars
- Detached Garage & Patio Area to Rear
- Popular Aspull Location - Close to Amenities & Travel Links
- Brand New Gas Ch Boiler & Double Glazing Throughout
Two Bedroom Semi Detached House - Newly Renovated Throughout - Modern Kitchen & Bathroom - Fitted Wardrobes to Bedrooms - Gated Driveway & Detached Garage
An excellent two bedroom semi detached bungalow situated on the popular St. Elizabeths Road, Aspull, It is walkable to Aspull's local amenities and a short drive to the M61, Middle Brook Retail Park and Wigan Town Centre. The property has undergone a total refurbishment by the landlord from top to bottom and benefits from a brand new kitchen, bathroom, redecoration & carpets.
The home comprises: entrance porch with remote control alarm, lounge to the front with access to the rear open plan kitchen/diner with a range of modern wall and base units and door to the rear. Upstairs there are two bedroom including the large master at the front, both benefit from fitted wardrobes and are complimented by a three piece tiled family bathroom. Externally the home boasts a gated driveway with space for several cars and to the rear there is a detached garage and patio area ideal for entertaining.
Semi-detaced homes in Aspull which have been finished to this standard and offer this external space do not come along very often for rent. Please call the office to arrange a viewing!