Regency Estates is one of the leading independent family run estate agents and property management companies in the area. Our team of property professionals offers an impressive range of services to buyers, sellers, tenants and landlords. We can ensure that all of our clients receive a first-class service with that much-needed personal touch. We currently manage several residential property portfolios throughout the North West. We are proud of our continued success which is founded on the clear aim of establishing rewarding and lasting relationships, not only with contractors, but equally with the resident leaseholders and their tenants.
Our management scheme is individually tailored to each development and is implemented by a dedicated team, providing continuity and clear lines of communication between leaseholder and the estate manager. Good communication, consultancy and transparency underpin our comprehensive service.
Our Management Includes:
- Our management is carried in adherence to ARMA practises.
- Monthly site visits followed by updates if needed. These include a detailed description including photos and meter readings.
- The tendering and implementation of any repairs and maintenance contracts including gardening and cleaning.
- 24 hour emergency phone number facility.
- Accountancy, financial budgeting and the setting of service charge levels, together with appropriate collection and arrears procedures including dealing with solicitors and possible court proceedings.
- Administration of separate scheme bank accounts allows easy invoicing and to simplify payment collection.
- Total compliance with leasehold legislation. We also undertake full fire risk assessments, comply with all regulations relating to health and safety and complete periodic electrical tests.
- All accounts are submitted yearly and the annual returns are completed via Companies House.
- Cost effective comprehensive insurance cover for buildings and general risks.
- Detailed records and administration systems for each development are maintained, utilising our specifically designed software, ensuring that all accurate information is given to all parties.
- All communal areas are clearly marked so that all tenants know that Regency Estates are the managing agent if they have any problems or there is an emergency.
- Regular communication with other Estate Agents and owners if there are any tenant issues.
- Assisting with the re-sale service to leaseholders and dealing with any solicitor enquires.
An AGM will be arranged with all owners to discuss any issues and ensure that there is an established good working relationship between us and the client. It is beneficial that we develop a personal relationship so that we can continue to plan for a successful future.
Testimonials for Regency Estates Block Management
Friargate – Horwich
“As a first time buyer I was worried that my service charge would be expensive and I had heard stories from friends that companies would charge large amounts for small jobs. It was a relief that Friargate was excellent value for money and included everything necessary.
Dealing with Zoe is never a chore and any issue be it large or small is always dealt with quickly, efficiently and most importantly for me in the most cost effective manor.
I would whole-heartedly recommend Regency to anyone looking to change block management”Jay Murray, Friargate Horwich Owner
“I am a property developer and own several apartments in the building. My apartments and the communal areas are managed by Regency Estates. It is refreshing to know that my tenants are well looked after throughout their tenancy and I have never had any complaints regarding any of the communal areas.
The high maintenance issues including the electric gates are well looked after and if there any problems they are always rectified as quickly as possible. They regularly inspect the communal areas and keep on top of any cleaning and gardening.
Regency has only been in charge for a year and it has been an undoubted success. I would highly recommend them.”Geoff Lever, Minton Court Owner
“Before Regency took over the management of the 4 blocks the whole area was in a complete mess.
The gardens had weeds a metre high, the gates weren’t working and the walls in the communal areas had not been painted in years. There was also a huge debt due to unpaid service charges from other owners.
Since taking over the place has been transformed, the gardens are now in immaculate condition, the four communal doors replaced, walls painted regularly and a healthy sinking fund is now being accrued.
I could not recommend Regency highly enough as they have done an almost faultless job since taking it over.”Russell Turner, Bolton Road Owner