Regency have qualified staff who are experts in all aspects of property. More than 10 members of staff with over 100 years of property experience. Feel free to call us anytime for a no obligation chat to discuss your property requirements.
Why choose Regency Estates to market your property?
Regency Estates aim to let or sell your property quickly by giving it maximum exposure to the widest audience.
- Prime Town Centre Office – situated in the heart of Horwich we offer the largest and most prominent window display of any local estate agent.
- Free Market Appraisal we can also try and get your property on the market within 24 hours.
- Evening & Weekend viewings available
- LED lit window displays maximising exposure of your property and the walk-in inquiries we get as a result of this are invaluable.
- Professional Memberships - We are members of NAEA, ARLA, NFOPP, the Property Ombudsmen Scheme and the Deposit Protection Scheme. This means we are accountable for our actions and you can be confident you are working with an honest reputable company. Many of our staff are individually qualified in these fields.
- Walk in enquiries from the footfall created by a thriving Horwich centre. Even in the technological world we live in we still get a large footfall of potential tenants visiting our offices on a daily basis.
- Existing tenants who still want to rent or buy through Regency as their needs change. These tenants often have such a good relationship with us that they only want to rent or buy with us.
- Regency Estates Web Site – Newly Re-launched with full search facilities – we advertise every property on our own website to include photographs, room descriptions and location details. It may even be one of our featured properties. This means potential buyers can always view your property 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- Rightmove and Zoopla Portals – our upload to these sites is instantaneous. They are the market leaders in this field and they provide an excellent window to market your property via tablets and mobile phone apps.
- Facebook and Twitter – regular uploads of properties to these social media sites gives your property maximum local coverage as it’s shared amongst friends of Regency and local businesses. We do regular offers and prize draws to attract people to ‘like and share’
- Bolton News and Local Free Papers – We have a regular advert in the Property Guide and watch for our various marketing campaigns and offers.
- FOR SALE/TO LET board at the property – our striking ‘R’ board quickly alerts prospective purchasers and tenants to the availability of the property with all our contact details clearly visible.
- Sign written viewings car – When it comes to advertising, there is no harder working method than branded vehicle livery. On every journey we make in and around the Horwich and the Bolton area we are advertising our business to a potential customer for your home.