- CALLING ALL BUILDERS & DEVELOPERS
- Excellent Development Opportunity in Sought After Heaton Location
- Planning Approved for 14 Apartments
- 9,500 sq ft Over 4 Floor, On Site Parking & Lift Already Installed
- Currently Pair of Victorian Semi-Detached Homes - Formerly a Nursing Home
- Full Renovation Work Required
- No Chain & Vacant Possession
- Close to Amenities, Town Centre, University & Travel Links
**CALLING ALL BUILDERS & DEVELOPERS**
**9,500 sq ft Property with Planning for 14 Apartments!!**
Full Renovation Required - Sought After Heaton Location - No Chain - Ideal BTL Build - AVAILABLE NOW
A unique opportunity to undertake an excellent development opportunity in the heart of Bolton. A prominent pair of Victorian semi-detached homes ideally located opposite Bolton School on the busy commercial and residential area of Chorley New Road. The site has been most recently used as a nursing home and benefits from accommodation spread across four floors and also includes a lift to all floors. The property boasts internal area of over 9,500 sq ft and is in a state of disrepair with full renovation is required.
The owner has achieved planning permission for 14 spacious apartments with on site parking ideally as a BTL build and would prove popular for young professionals or students with the hope of achieving at least £550PCM per unit. There are more details for the planning found on Bolton Council Website with Planning Application Number - 10286/2.
Sites of this size with the potential and planning approved rarely come on the market for sale. All enquiries please contact Regency Estates.
An administration fee of £250 plus VAT applies to all commercial properties to cover the costs of vetting applicants. Prior to occupation, a minimum deposit equivalent to one month's rent is payable, plus the rent for either the first month or quarter.