- Three Bedroom Home
- Ample Off Street Parking & Spacious Front & Rear Gardens
- Quiet Cul-De Sac Location
- Ideal Investment Property
- Ideal Project - In Need Of Modernisation
- No Chain & Vacant Possession
- Sought After Horwich Location - Near Rivington, Town Centre, Middlebrook & Train Links
- Modern Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
**THREE BED HOME AT TOP OF HORWICH**
Off Street Parking - Spacious Rear of Garden - Ideal Project- Ideal Location In Horwich - No Chain & Vacant Possession
An excellent three bedroom home situated at the top of Horwich just off Longworth Road on the quiet Wilderswood Avenue. The property is ideally located close to the town centre and local amenities, yet only a short drive to local train stations, M61 & Middlebrook. The home has undergone recent renovation including modern boiler, new windows and rear brick pointed and sealed.
The home comprises of entrance hall, lounge with feature fire place, large dining kitchen with range of wall and base units and access to a smaller utility with further access to the rear. Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms including two doubles and the master benefitting from fitted wardrobes. They are all complimented by a three piece family bathroom. Externally, there is a garden to the front with ample off road parking for several cars and to the rear a very spacious rear garden with patio and lawn area ideal for entertaining.
Three bed homes rarely come on the market with this potential to put your own stamp on. Please call the office to arrange a viewing.