- Four Bedroom Split Level Detached Family Home
- Renovated Throughout to Highest Standard including Converted Garage
- Brand New Kitchen, Boiler, Bathroom, En-Suite, Carpets & Re-Decoration
- Driveway Parking for Several Cars
- Huge South Facing Rear Garden
- Panoramic Views to Front & Rear
- Sought After Horwich Location - Close to Local Pubs, Short Drive to Town Centre, Middlebrook & Train Links
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing Throughout
- Eaves Storage with Further Option to Convert
- Leasehold - 990 Years Remaining - £20 per year
MAKE ME AN OFFER! ***SERIOUS OFFERS CONSIDERED*** BEAUTIFUL LARGE REAR GARDEN! STUNNING KITCHEN & BATHROOM! GARAGE CONVERSION TO MAKE FOURTH BED WITH EN-SUITE! STUNNING FLOOR TO CEILING WINDOWS OVERLOOKING THE GENEROUS SOUTH FACING GARDEN! You simply have to view this property to appreciate the deceiving size and the stunning finish throughout, creating a fabulous family home in an extremely sought after location.
The property comprises; entrance porch leading to the landing with access to the newly converted garage to bedroom with en-suite shower room. Upstairs, off the landing leads into the huge bright open plan lounge/diner with countryside views. There is a brand new high quality modern shaker style kitchen with integrated appliances and access to the side and rear of the house. There is also ample eaves storage off the landing which also has the possibility to be converted. The bottom level has three well sized bedrooms, all complimented by a brand new stunning tiled bathroom. Externally is the large south facing garden with mature shrubs and to the front driveway with space for several cars.
The location is very sought after with only a handful of homes within the cul-de-sac. The private corner plot receives sun all day long making it ideal for entertaining long into the evening. It is within walking distance to Rivington Countryside and the popular Jolly Crofters pub whilst also being a short drive from the centre of Horwich and all its excellent amenities including the M61 motorway, Middlebrook Retail Park and Horwich Parkway train station.
Detached homes of this size at the top end of Horwich which have been finished to this standard rarely come on the market for sale. Please call the office to arrange a viewing.