- Full Planning Approval for Stunning Five Bedroom Bespoke Eco-Property on Greenbelt Site
- Future Development Potential Subject to Obtaining Planning Permission
- Set Within 9 Acres of Grazing Land
- Panoramic Countryside Views Adjacent to Jumbles Reservoir
- Stone Build - 5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms including 2 En-Suites
- Located just off Chapeltown Road Close to Local Pubs & Edgworth Village
- No Chain
- Viewing by Appointment - contact Nick
NOW UNDER OFFER
***PLANNING PERMISSION APPROVED FOR 5 BEDROOM ECO-HOME IN 9 ACRE SITE**
Superb Building Plot - Sought After Edgworth Location - Planning Approved for 3000 sq ft Eco-Home - Potential for Further Development - No Chain
Are you looking to create your own stunning eco-home in the heart of the countryside? Regency are excited to offer for a sale this wonderful 9 acre plot at Horrobin Farm on the outskirts of Bolton in Edgworth. The current owner has endeavoured to achieve planning for a state of art 5 bedroom eco-home boasting 2928 sq ft, split over two levels which offers superior living for those looking for their perfect bespoke home. Set in the most idyllic location within 9 acres of grazing land benefitting from open countryside views and adjacent to Jumbles Reservoir. The gardens offer sun all day long with the new owners able to entertain guests long into the summer evenings.
Entrance to Horrobin Farm via the private gated courtyard, planning for the home includes; five bedrooms, five bathrooms (including 2 en-suite), large open plan kitchen, dining area, two living rooms, dressing room, gym, games room, family bathroom, porch with boot room and W/C, sunken garden, gated access, private access lane, attached garage and carport.
The purchase also has the additional benefit of future development either for a large or small housing scheme which would be extremely sought after. The development is subject to planning permission.