- Two Bedroom End Stone Cottage
- Newly Renovated - New Kitchen, Bathroom, Redecorated & New Carpets
- Original Charm & Character including Basement Ideal for Storage
- Ideal FTB Home or BTL Investment Returning £595PCM
- Popular Halliwell Location- Walking Distance to Amenities
- Short Drive to Bolton Town Centre, Chorley Old Road & Motorway
- No Chain & Priced For Quick Sale
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
**NEWLY RENOVATED TWO BEDROOM END COTTAGE AT TOP OF HALLIWELL**
New Kitchen, Bathroom, Carpets & Re-Decoration - Ideal BTL Investment - Charm & Character - Basement - Popular Location
A two bedroom quirky end stone terrace situated at the top end of Halliwell Road, Halliwell. The home has been well looked after and has previously benefitted from a long standing tenant which returned nearly 7% yield. It is ideally located within walking distance to local amenities and a short drive to the centre of Bolton and excellent motorway, train and bus links.
The home comprises of large spacious lounge with feature fireplace and access to the basement which is deal for storage. To the rear there is an open plan kitchen/diner with range of wall and base units and access into the rear yard. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms including the large master bedroom at the rear, they are both complimented by three piece family shower room. Externally to the rear there is a small rear yard.
Stone cottages on Halliwell Road with sitting tenants do not come on the market very often in this area of Halliwell, please call the office to arrange a viewing.