- End Terrace with Two DOUBLE Bedrooms
- No Work To Do - Fully Renovated Throughout
- Had Damp Proof Course, New Windows, Re-Carpet, Re-Decoration and more....
- Ideal BTL Investment (Returning £550PCM) or FTB Home
- Popular Horwich Location - Walking Distance to Town Centre
- Short Drive to Middlebrook, Train Links & M61
- No Chain & Vacant Possession
- Gas Central Heating &Modern Double Glazing Throughout
**TWO BED END TERRACE IDEAL BTL OR FTB HOME**
Two DOUBLE Bedrooms - Excellent Condition (Fully Renovated) Throughout - Ideal Horwich Centre Location - No Chain & Vacant Possession
If you are looking for an opportunity to move straight into a property, no hassle or modernisation needed, then this two bed end terrace is for you. The vendor has looked after the property including carpets, redecoration, damp proof course, new windows and more....This well sized home would suit both first time buyers and investors alike, returning £550PCM on the rental market. In excellent condition throughout along with the proximity to local amenities, transport links and excellent schools this home will be quick to sell!
Hartley Street is ideally located only a short walk to local amenities in the centre of Horwich and shops on Chorley New Road and a very short drive to good schools, the Rivington Countryside, M61, Middlebrook Retail Park and excellent train links. It really is the best of both worlds!
The property briefly comprises entrance porch leading into spacious lounge and to the rear the modern dining/kitchen with range of wall and base units and access to the rear yard. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms complimented by a three piece contemporary bathroom with bath and overhead shower. Externally there is a front palisade and well sized enclosed rear yard. There is also ample on street parking to the front.
Two bed end terraces in the centre of Horwich finished to this standard will not be on the market for long. We would highly recommend an early and internal viewing.