- Three Bedroom Double Storey Extended End Terrace
- Two Reception Rooms, Kitchen with Utility & W/C
- Excellent Potential - Modernisation Required - Perfect for BTL Investment or FTB Home
- Off Street Parking to the Side of the House
- New Roof Completed in 2010
- Popular Blackrod Location - Walking Distance to Blackrod Station
- Short Drive to Horwich Town Centre, Middlebrook & M61 Motorway
- Modern Gas Combi Boiler & Double Glazing Throughout
**THREE BEDROOM TWO STOREY END TERRACE WITH EXCELLENT POTENTIAL**
Two Reception Rooms & Kitchen Extension with Downstairs W/C - Off Street Parking to Side - Ideal BTL or FTB Home - Walking Distance to Blackrod Train Station
A row of terraces dating back to1897 is this impressive three bedroom double storey extended end terraced property set on the popular and quaint Vale Cottages, Horwich. The home offers a wealth of space due to the extension including two reception rooms, utility with W/C and three good sized bedrooms. It is ideally located at the bottom of Crown Lane, meaning it is walkable to both Blackrod Station and Horwich town centre and just a short drive to the M61 motorway, Middlebrook Retail Park & Rivington Countryside it really is the best of both worlds! .
The home comprises of entrance porch leading into the spacious open plan lounge opening into the rear reception with feature fireplace and under stairs storage. To the rear the spacious kitchen with range of wall and base units and white goods leading into the utility with plumbing and access to the W/C and rear yard. Upstairs there are three double bedrooms including a large master overlooking the front and are all complimented by a large four piece modern tiled bathroom with roll top bath. Externally there is a small front garden and a rear yard with large shed.
Large three bedroom extended terraced homes in Horwich do not come on the market very often in this area for sale, please call the office to arrange a viewing. Offered with NO CHAIN it will not be around for long.