- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Home
- Recently Renovated - Full Redecoration & New Carpets - Ready to Move In!
- Large Rear Yard with Shed
- No Chain & Vacant Possession
- Ideal FTB or BTL Investment (Returning £525PCM)
- Walking Distance to Local Coop and Middlebrook
- Short Drive to Horwich Town Centre, Train Links & M61 Motorway
- Gas CH & Double Glazing Throughout
**CALLING ALL INVESTORS AND FIRST TIME BUYERS** NEW CARPETS & DECOR!!!
Two Bed Mid Terrace - Brand New Carpets & Redecorated Throughout - Walkable to Middlebrook & Local Amenities (Co-op) - No Chain
An excellent sized two bed terrace situated in an excellent location close to the centre of Horwich and the new commercial parade and Co-op supermarket. The home has undergone excellent refurbishment by the vendor including new carpets and redecoration ready for new owners to move straight in or would ideally suit a BTL investment and would return £525PCM in the current market.
The property comprises of spacious lounge with new carpets and a feature fireplace, to the rear there is a spacious fitted kitchen with room for a dining table with access to the large south facing rear yard. Upstairs there are two well sized double bedrooms including a large master to the front which have both been recently redecorated. They are complimented by a three piece bathroom suite and the home also benefits from double glazing and gas central heating throughout.
Two bedrooms homes in Horwich very rarely come on the market for this price at the moment. Please call the office to arrange a viewing.