- Fully Renovated Victorian Mid Terrace with Large Double Garage
- Original Features with Stunning Contemporary Finish
- Renovation Includes Damp Proof Course, Full Re-Wire, New Kitchen, New Bathroom, Re-Plaster, Re-Decoration, New Floorings and more!
- Two Reception Rooms & Kitchen Extension including Large Separate Utility to Rear with Plumbing & Toilet
- Large Detached Double Garage/Workshop to Rear including Log Burner & Car Repair Pit
- Ideal FTB Home or BTL Investment (Potential of £795PCM)
- Sought After Horwich Location - Walking Distance to Centre & Short Drive to Train, M61 & Middelbrook
- Modern Gas Combi Boiler & Double Glazing Throughout
** STUNNING THREE BEDROOM VICTORIAN TERRACE WITH LARGE DOUBLE GARAGE TO REAR**
Fully Renovated Throughout to High Standard - DPC, Re-Wire, New Kitchen, New Bathroom and more... - Two Reception Rooms - Ideal - Popular Horwich Location - No Chain
An excellent opportunity to purchase this fully renovated three bedroom Victorian terraced home combining original features with a contemporary finish and tall spacious rooms throughout. The home is ideal for any first time buyers looking to move straight in or investors adding to their portfolio with the potential to return £795PCM. It is ideally located just a short walk to Horwich town centre and the excellent local amenities, popular cafes & restaurants and Rivington Countryside right on your doorstep. It is only a short drive to M61, Blackrod & Horwich Train Station, Middlebrook and M61 for access into Manchester, it really is the best of both worlds!
The property comprises of entrance hallway with Victorian coving, with access into the two reception rooms with a bright and spacious open plan lounge and dining room with bay window to the front and two feature walls. Off the dining room there is under stairs storage and spacious modern kitchen with a range of wall and base units, ample space for a table and access to the rear yard. Upstairs there are three double bedrooms which are complimented by a brand new modern three piece bathroom with bath and overhead shower. Externally the home is unrivalled for a terrace with a rear yard leading into the separate utility room with modern boiler, plumbing and W/C. There is an option long term to knock through to the kitchen to make a more spacious open plan kitchen.
At the back of the house is the unique double garage/workshop with log burner and mechanics hole for anyone with an affinity for cars. The space is flexible with the option to convert into a work from home space or even commercial potential for those running their own business. The property and garage has also had its sills painted whilst the rear of the house been painted grey to give it a fresh look.
Three bed terraces finished to this standard and offering this internal space, a garage and in this location in Horwich do not come on the market very often. Please call the office to arrange a viewing!