- Two Bedroom End Stone Cottage
- Beautiful Original Features with Bags of Character
- Driveway Parking to Front & Spacious Yard to Rear
- Stone Feature Fireplace with Log Burner
- Walking Distance to Centre of Horwich & Excellent Amenities
- Short Drive to M61, Train Links to Manchester & Middlebrook Retail Parkebrook Retail Park
- Spacious Rear Yard with access to Car Park
- Modern Gas Central Heating & Everest Double Glazing Throughout
**BEAUTIFUL TWO BEDROOM END STONE PERIOD COTTAGE**
Off Road Parking to Front - Original Doors & Latches - Central Horwich Location - Stone Feature Fire with Log Burner -
Old style Horwich doesn't come any better than this! A lovely quaint two bedroom end stone cottage which has been a beautiful family home for a number of years retaining many of the original features including a stunning stone feature fireplace. It is ideally located within walking distance to the centre of Horwich, local pubs, restaurants and schools yet only a short drive to Middlebrook, M61, train links and the wonderful Rivington Countryside. The cottage is on long leasehold with ground rent circa. £1per year.
The home comprises; welcoming lounge with the original stone fireplace with log burner and stairs to the 1st floor. To the rear the spacious kitchen/diner with range of wall and base units and space for dining table with access to the rear yard. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms including the large master overlooking the front. They are complimented by a three piece tiled bathroom with bath and overhead shower. Externally there is off road parking to the front and to the rear a well sized yard with space for table and shed. There is also access to the free car park to the rear.
End stone cottages finished to this standard rarely come on the market for sale! Please call the office to arrange a viewing!