- Two Bedroom Mid-Terrace Home
- CALLING ALL INVESTORS & FIRST TIME BUYERS!
- Minor Cosmetic Work Required - Would Return £550PCM in Current Condition
- Two Double Bedrooms & Utility Extension to Rear
- Walking Distance to Horwich Centre with Excellent Local Amenities & Short Drive to M61, Middlebrook & Train Links
- NO CHAIN & VACANT POSSESSION
- Recently Rendered Front
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing Throughout
**CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS & INVESTORS** EXTENDED HOME FOR UNDER £95K!!!
Utility Extension to Rear - Available to Buy with Furniture - Walkable to Middlebrook & Local Horwich Amenities - No Chain & Vacant Possession
Situated just off Chorley New Road on the popular Stephenson Street is this well sized extended two bedroom mid- terraced home which has been well looked after by the current owner. The property is in good condition and offered fully furnished it only needs minor cosmetic work but is ready for someone to move straight in or add to their Buy to Let portfolio returning £550PCM in the current market.
It is ideally located only a short walk to Horwich town centre and a number of local amenities and a short drive to the Rivington Countryside, M61, Middlebrook Retail Park and excellent train links, it really is the best of both worlds!
The home comprises; entrance porch leading into the spacious lounge with feature fireplace and to the rear the spacious kitchen with under stairs storage and access to the rear utility extension with plumbing and access to the rear yard. Upstairs there are two good sized double bedrooms including a large master overlooking the front, they are all complimented by a clean three piece family bathroom with overhead shower/bath. The home also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Extended terraced homes in Horwich under £95,000 do not come on the market very often for sale. Please call the office ASAP to arrange a viewing!