- Two Bedroom Mid Stone Cottage
- Original Charm & Character including Large Stone Fireplace
- Internal Cosmetic Work Required
- Modern Kitchen with Original Doors & Access to Rear Yard
- Fitted Wardrobes to Master Bedroom
- Sought After Horwich Location - Walking Distance to Local Amenities & Travel Links. Short Drive to M61 & Middlebrook
- No Chain & Vacant Possession
- Modern Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
**STONE COTTAGE IN CENTRE OF HORWICH**
Full of Character - Sought After Town Centre Location - Open Plan Kitchen/Diner - Ideal FTB or BTL Investor - No Chain & Vacant Possession
If charm, character and space is what you are looking for then look no further than this lovely two bed stone cottage situated in the centre of Horwich. The property has been a loving home for a number of years but does require some cosmetic modernisation but would be an excellent first home or BTL investment (Returning over £650PCM). Ideally located within walking distance to all the excellent local amenities in Horwich and a short drive to Blackrod/Horwich Train Station, Middlebrook Retail Park, M61 motorway and even the beautiful Rivington Countryside, it really is the best of both worlds!
On entering, the property comprises of entrance porch leading into lounge with fabulous stone feature fireplace and to the rear a spacious modern kitchen/diner with range of wall and base units and combi boiler. There is ample space for a dining table and understairs storage.
Upstairs there is a large master bedroom at the front containing huge amounts of storage space including fitted wardrobes, the second bedroom is a comfortable double with built in storage and is complimented by tiled three piece shower suite. There is ample parking on street at the front and yard to the rear off the kitchen into the back street.
Two bedroom cottages with this potential rarely come on the market in Horwich, this property will not be around for long! Please call the office to arrange a viewing.