- Two Bedroom End Terrace
- Ideal BTL Investment (Returning £550PCM) or FTB Home
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- No Works Required Now
- No Chain & Vacant Possession
- Quirky House with Well Sized Rooms
- Sought After Horwich Location - Walking Distance to Centre of Horwich & Short Drive to M61 and Middlebrook
- Modern Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
**CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS & INVESTORS** QUIRKY END TERRACE FOR SALE!
- Walkable to Middlebrook & Local Horwich Amenities - No Chain & Vacant Possession -
Situated just off Chorley New Road on the popular Victoria Road is this well sized quirky two bedroom end- terraced home which has been well looked after by the current owner. The property is in good condition and and has been rented out for a number of years but is ready for someone to move straight in or add to their Buy to Let portfolio returning up to £550PCM in the current market based on current condition.
It is ideally located only a short walk to Horwich town centre and a number of local amenities and a short drive to the Rivington Countryside, M61, Middlebrook Retail Park and excellent train links, it really is the best of both worlds!
This property is a quirky shape but offers a good size throughout and briefly comprises of entrance porch, large lounge, fitted kitchen with access to the rear yard. Upstairs there are 2 double bedrooms which are complimented with a three piece modern bathroom, fully tilled throughout. Externally there is a good sized yard to the rear.
End terraced homes in Horwich do not come on the market very often for sale. Please call the office ASAP to arrange a viewing!