- Land In Horwich Town Centre
- Suitable For Various Uses
- Residential/Commercial Development Potential
- Previous Planning Consent For Retail (Now Expired)
* A rare opportunity to purchase a town centre plot of land with development potential.
Situated to the rear of Hootons Pharmacy on Lee Lane, the land benefits from frontage to Albert Street and also onto a rear back street. The dimensions of the plot are approximately 10m by 11m. The site is clear of all buildings and, subject to planning, would be suitable for residential or various town centre uses.
Planning permission (now expired) has previously been granted for a 2 storey retail unit. Interested parties should make their own enquiries with Bolton MBC as regards any proposals that they may have.
The land can be inspected without appointment. All enquiries for further information to Regency Estates.