- CALLING ALL LANDLORDS & FIRST TIME BUYERS!!!!
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Home
- Minor Cosmetic Work Required but Ready to Move In
- Excellent Off Road Parking to Rear
- Ideal Investment - Returning £600PCM After Work Done
- Sought After Horwich Location - Walking Distance to Blackrod Train Station
- Short Drive to M61, Middlebrook & Rivington Countryside
- Modern Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing Throughout
- Option to Convert Loft and Attach Dormer Extension
**CALLING ALL INVESTORS & FIRST TIME BUYERS!!!!**
Two Bedroom Terrace UNDER £100K!!! - Excellent Off Road Parking to Rear - Minor Cosmetic Work Required - Walking Distance to Blackrod Train Station
A row of terraces dating back to1897 is this two bedroom mid-terraced property set on the popular and quaint Vale Cottages, Horwich. The home is ready to move in to but does require minor cosmetic works before moving in or renting out. After the works are completed the property would return at least £600PCM with Vale Cottages being a very popular rental location. Ideally located at the bottom of Crown Lane, meaning it is walkable to both Blackrod Station and Horwich town centre and just a short drive to the M61 motorway, Middlebrook Retail Park & Rivington Countryside it really is the best of both worlds!
The home comprises of entrance porch leading into the spacious open plan lounge with feature fireplace. To the rear the spacious kitchen with range of wall and base units, breakfast bar and access to the rear. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms including a large master with fitted wardrobes and overlooks the front. They are all complimented by a large three piece modern tiled bathroom. Externally the home is unrivalled with excellent off road parking for several cars or a van or be utilised as a garden.
Two bedroom terraced homes under £100K rarely come on the market for sale in Horwich, please call the office to arrange a viewing!