- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Original Traditional Three Bedroom with One Bedroom Annexe to Rear
- Annexe Offers Master Bedroom, Sitting Room & Three Piece Shower Room
- Driveway & Integral Garage
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner with Conservatory Extension
- Utility Area with W/C
- Spacious Private Rear Garden
- No Chain & Vacant Possession
- Popular Blackrod Location Close to Popular Schools, Amenities, M61 & Middlebrook
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing Throughout
Offered for sale with NO UPWARDS CHAIN and benefitting from an extension to the rear providing an attached annex, this wonderfully adapted home set in a quiet cul-de-sac would be ideal for the growing family with a total of four reception rooms on offer. Further benefits include a single garage, secure, private rear garden and large four piece family bathroom
The property is located within a quiet cul-de-sac yet is still accessible to local shops, amenities and transport links. Blackrod offers easy access to the M61 motorway, has it's own train station for commuters and is only five minutes away from Middlebrook retail park. There are excellent schooling facilities, with Blackrod Primary School being rated "Outstanding" by Ofsted.
The property itself comprises to the ground floor entrance hallway, lounge which is open plan into the dining room, conservatory, kitchen with open dining area, sitting room, guest WC, utility room and a master bedroom. Up to the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms benefitting from fitted wardrobes and a larger than expected four piece family bathroom suite. Externally to the front there is a driveway and lawned garden as well as the access to the garage. To the rear is an enclosed and private lawned garden with trees and borders.
Due to the location and size of the property, we would strongly recommend an early and internal viewing to avoid disappointment!