- Two Bedroom Penthouse Duplex Apartment
- Cash Buyers Only - Due to Short Lease
- Converted Building Creating a Quirky Design with Newly Re-Carpted & Redecorated Communal Areas
- Stunning Views Over Rivington
- Secured Gated Parking
- Ideally Located Right in Horwich Centre - Walking Distance to All Local Amenities
- Short Drive to Middlebrook, Rail Links & M61 Motorway
- Perfect for Any Investors (£525PCM) or Lock Up and Leave
Two Bedroom Top Floor (2nd Floor) Apartment - Panoramic Rivington Views - Secure Gated Parking - Central Horwich Location
A spacious and high quality two bedroom top floor apartment situated in the heart of Horwich on the corner of Chorley New Road and Winter Hey Lane. The block of a apartments is a converted building dating back to the turn of the century so offers high ceilings and quirky layout rarely seen in new build blocks. The property boasts unrivalled spectacular views overlooking Winter Hill & Rivington from lounge! It is conveniently located within walking distance of all local amenities and well renowned schools and also a short drive to Middlebrook, M61 motorway and excellent rail links. It as the white goods in the kitchen.
The apartment comprises; an entrance porch and hallway leading into the expansive open plan lounge/diner with sloping ceiling and views over Rivington. The enclosed kitchen offers a range of wall and base units and includes fridge and washer. The hallway also has access to the 2 double bedrooms with beds and a three piece tiled shower room. Externally there is the bonus of secure gated allocated parking to the rear. The property also benefits from electric storage heaters, double glazing throughout and an intercom system.
Apartments in the centre of Horwich do not come on the market very often. Please call the office to arrange a viewing.