- Four Bedroom Stone Fronted Terrace
- Beautiful Original Features with Contemporary Features
- Four Reception Rooms including One with Log Burner
- Off Street Parking For Several Cars at Rear
- Modern Kitchen with Stone Fire Place & Bathroom
- Central Horwich Location - Walking Distance to Local Shops & Views Over Rivington
- Short Drive to Middlebrook, Train Links & M61
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing Throughout
- NO CHAIN - Vacant Possession
- Recently Re-Decorated Throughout & New Carpets
**BEAUTIFUL FOUR BEDROOM FOUR STOREY TERRACE IN HEART OF HORWICH**
Original Features with Contemporary Finish - Four Reception Rooms - New Carpets & Re-Decoration - Land to Rear with Parking For Four Cars - Popular Horwich Town Centre Location
Situated just a stones throw from the centre of Horwich on the popular Church Street this four bedroom, four storey and four reception room mid-stone terrace has been renovated throughout to a high standard yet retaining many of its beautiful original features. The owner has created a modern and stylish home with a beautiful kitchen & bathroom offering space rarely seen in a terraced property, ideal for any growing family or someone needing an office or extra storage space. It is a very short walk to Horwich centre and a number of local amenities and a short drive to the M61, Middlebrook Retail Park and excellent train links. It also offers beautiful views at the rear over the Rivington Countryside.
The home is split over four levels and on entering at street level there is spacious lounge with feature stone fireplace with log burner, another two reception rooms at the rear with patio doors . Downstairs there is a modern kitchen with original features including stone fireplace and range of wall and base which also benefits from a utility area with plumbing and subsequent access to the rear garden. Also downstairs there is another reception room which can be used for a variety of purposes. To the first floor the are three double bedrooms which have been complimented by a tiled three piece bathroom. The top floor has a fourth double bedroom which offers stunning views over Rivington. Externally the home is unrivalled for the area with a fantastic space ideal for entertaining or parking for at least four cars.
Properties at this end of Horwich rarely come on the market which offer this space and have been finished to this standard, please call the office ASAP to arrange a viewing!