- Two Bedroom Mid-Terrace Home
- CALLING ALL INVESTORS - BOUGHT WITH SITTING TENANT
- Modern Decor Throughout & Newly Rendered Front
- Spacious Rear Yard
- NO CHAIN
- Walkable to Centre of Horwich & Excellent Amenities
- Short Drive to M61, Motorway & Horwich Parkway Station
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
Two Bedroom Mid Terrace - Walkable to Local Amenities - Short Drive to Local Travel Links
Situated just off Chorley New Road but tucked away on the quiet Stephenson Street is this well sized two bedroom The property is ready for a new tenant to move straight in. It is ideally located only a short walk to local amenities on Chorley New Road and a short drive to good schools, the Rivington Countryside, M61, Middlebrook Retail Park and excellent train links, it really is the best of both worlds!
The home comprises; entrance porch, welcoming open lounge and fitted kitchen/diner with range of wall and base units and access to the rear yard. Upstairs there is a large bedroom at the front and the second bedroom can fit a single bed, they are both complimented by a modern three piece bathroom, which contains a shower over the bath. The home also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Two bedroom terraced properties in this area of Horwich do not come on the market very often for rent. Please call the office ASAP to arrange a viewing!