Regency Estates are fully qualified members of ARMA, we are one of the leading independent family run estate agents and property management companies in the area. Our team of property professionals offers an impressive range of services to buyers, sellers, tenants and landlords. We can ensure that all of our clients receive a first-class service with that much-needed personal touch. We currently manage several residential property portfolios throughout the North West. We are proud of our continued success which is founded on the clear aim of establishing rewarding and lasting relationships, not only with contractors, but equally with the resident leaseholders and their tenants.
Our management scheme is individually tailored to each development and is implemented by a dedicated team, providing continuity and clear lines of communication between leaseholder and the estate manager. Good communication, consultancy and transparency underpin our comprehensive service.
Our Management Includes:
- We are fully qualified members of ARMA and our management is carried in adherence to ARMA practises.
- Monthly site visits followed by updates if needed. These include a detailed description including photos and meter readings.
- The tendering and implementation of any repairs and maintenance contracts including gardening and cleaning.
- 24 hour emergency phone number facility.
- Accountancy, financial budgeting and the setting of service charge levels, together with appropriate collection and arrears procedures including dealing with solicitors and possible court proceedings.
- Administration of separate scheme bank accounts allows easy invoicing and to simplify payment collection.
- Total compliance with leasehold legislation. We also undertake full fire risk assessments, comply with all regulations relating to health and safety and complete periodic electrical tests.
- All accounts are submitted yearly and the annual returns are completed via Companies House.
- Cost effective comprehensive insurance cover for buildings and general risks.
- Detailed records and administration systems for each development are maintained, utilising our specifically designed software, ensuring that all accurate information is given to all parties.
- All communal areas are clearly marked so that all tenants know that Regency Estates are the managing agent if they have any problems or there is an emergency.
- Regular communication with other Estate Agents and owners if there are any tenant issues.
- Assisting with the re-sale service to leaseholders and dealing with any solicitor enquires.
An AGM will be arranged with all owners to discuss any issues and ensure that there is an established good working relationship between us and the client. It is beneficial that we develop a personal relationship so that we can continue to plan for a successful future.
Testimonials for Regency Estates Block Management
Bolton and Blackburn
We have a number of buy to let properties in the Bolton and Blackburn area many of which are apartments which obviously require a Block Management Company to manage the estate.
In our experience the quality of Block Management Companies is poor and leaves a lot to be desired. We have experience of 14 different block management companies and the only one which we have found able to provide an acceptable level of service is Regency Estates.
The principle people at Regency Estates are Nigel Holt who carries out monthly inspections of the estates who is very hands on person with a practical approach to any problems on the estate. Nigel is supported by Zoe Richardson who deals with the administration of all estate manners in a most efficient manner .
In addition to providing a very professional service, Regency also provide a competitive fee for their services.
We inherited Regency Estates when we bought an apartment in Bolton and since then we have been instrumental in awarding Regency Estates three other estates to manage. In each case the Directors of the management company have been pleased with the service provided by Regency Estates.
We have no hesitation in recommending Regency Estates to provide a competent and professional Block management service with a competitive level of fee.
J. Michael Jones
Westwood Park - Bolton
It’s now been a year since we had nominated Regency Estates as our Block Management Agent. At first we (the directors of the estate) were apprehensive to hand over the running and managing of the estate to an outside business who may have no interest in the properties wellbeing. However we had been pleasantly surprised…
- General Communications & correspondence have been clear and responsive.
- Contractibility when needing to communicate certain matters was never a problem (even outside office hours).
- The availability for occasional urgent important meetings were easy to set up.
- Items raised for attention have been addressed swiftly.
- Service charges are been issued/collected promptly and sub-contractors (gardeners, cleaners, maintenance) are managed without issues.
- All staff including the MD have always been friendly and very helpful.
It feels that Regency are professional, proactive and show an invested interest in running and maintaining our estate giving us ‘piece of mind’ that everything will be taken care of.
Thank you for a great service in the past year and would be happy to recommend ‘Regency’ if you are looking for a reliable, trusting Block Management Agent.Jens Nussbaum, Westwood Park Owner