- RANGE OF NEWLY REFURBISHED OFFICES - High Spec Finish
- Central Horwich Location - Old Converted RBS Bank
- Range of Office Sizes, Prices & Lease Length
- All Inclusive Rent - Heating, Electricity, Internet, Desks
- High Speed Internet - Cat 6 to All Offices
- Ideal for Any Growing Businesses - Available Now
- Use of Conference Room, Shared Kitchen & Male/Female Toilets
- Ample Free Parking to Rear
- Views of Horwich to Front & Rivington to Rear
**RANGE OF NEWLY REFURBISHED OFFICES IN CENTRE OF HORWICH** FULLY INCLUSIVE RENTS & FLEXIBLE LEASE LENGTHS**
An excellent opportunity for any growing businesses looking to take their own high quality premises with all inclusive rents. In the centre of Horwich based in the old RBS bank and adjoining building has been converted to create a range of office suites of differing sizes. Following the successful launch of the initial phase two years ago, we are pleased to announce that work on a second phase with 4 additional suites is nearly complete. The offices have an independent entrance facing NatWest Bank on Longworth Road, benefiting from an intercom controlled access system.
There are currently 7 other tenants in occupation and the following suites are either available now or coming soon.
285 sqft - £600 pcm -AVAILABLE NOW
237 sqft - £500 pcm - coming soon
227 sqft - £400 pcm - coming soon
86 sqft - £250 pcm - coming soon
393 sqft - £450 pcm - coming soon
Every suite has a suspended ceiling with low profile LED lighting and a contemporary high quality finish. Rent is fully inclusive of heating, power, light and internet. In addition every tenant will have the use of a conference room, shared kitchen and separate male and female toilets. Modern desks, chairs and other office furniture can be included.
To enquire about viewings please contact the sole agent Regency Estates.
An administration fee of £250 plus VAT applies to all commercial properties to cover the costs of vetting applicants. Prior to occupation, a minimum deposit equivalent to one month's rent is payable, plus the rent for either the first month or quarter.