- Stone Detached Commercial Unit
- Ideal for Variety of Uses - Currently Used as Workshop
- Modernisation Required including Roof & Windows
- Suitable for Owner Occupier or Commercial Investment
- Solid Concrete Floor with Stairs up to Wooden Suspended First Floor including Log Burner (Over 1700sq ft)
- No Chain & Vacant Possession
- Several Windows & Doors including Sliding Door for Vehicle Access
- Central Horwich Location - Ample Free Parking Nearby
- Exempt From Business Rates
**LARGE DETACHED STONE COMMERCIAL BUILDING IN CENTRE OF HORWICH** CALLING ALL COMMERCIAL INVESTORS AND OWNER OCCUPIERS!
Huge Potential - Renovation Required - Ideal for Variety of Uses - Central Horwich Location - Ample Local Parking - No Chain
An excellent opportunity to purchase this stone detached commercial building situated in the heart of Horwich. A former bakery the property has been occupied by the owner as a workshop by a well established local business for a number of years. The unit is split over two floors including solid concrete floor with access for vehicles and doors to the rear. Upstairs there is a large open plan room with panoramic windows, enclosed kitchen area & w/c and currently heated by a wood burner.
It would be ideal for an owner occupier to take over and make any changes which would suit their business or potential from a commercial landlord to renovate or even reconfigure into office space. The current space over both floors is over 1700 sq ft.
The position is unrivalled being in centre of Horwich set behind the parade of shops in the heart of the ever popular Winter Hey Lane close to many other retail units, cafes and ample free parking across the road on Captain Street. Offered with No Chain and potential returning a high yield of dual income.
Commercial properties with this potential and option to be bringing in a yield this high in this area of Horwich are not offered for sale very often. Please call the office to arrange a viewing.