- Excellent Development Opportunity in Centre of Atherton
- Planning Permission for Two Commerical Units & 7x1 Bedroom Apartments
- Currently Two Commercial Buildings & Plot of Land to Rear
- Town Centre Location Amongst Parade of Mixed Use Buildings & Opposite Church
- Available Now with NO CHAIN
- Potential Rental Income - £60,000. P.A.
- Short Drive to Travel Links with Access to Manchester and Beyond
**CALLING ALL BUILDERS & LANDLORDS** DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY IN CENTRE OF ATHERTON
Two Commercial Buildings with Land to Rear with Existing Rental Income - Planning Permission for 2x Commercial Units & 7x1 Apartments - Available NOW with No Chain
The properties are located directly on Market Place in the centre of Atherton opposite St. Johns The Baptiste Church. The site is in a popular mixed use residential and commercial area within walking distance to excellent amenities on Market Street and convenient for access to Manchester via Atherton Train Station and the M61 motorway for links to Manchester and beyond.
The site is currently a longstanding takeaway paying circa £12,000P.A whilst next door is unoccupied and land at the rear. The planning is for the current properties to be demolished and replaced with two ground floor commercial units with seven self contained one bedroom apartments above. The projected income once completed would be circa £60,000P.A. The Planning ref for Wigan Council: A/21/92005.
Please contact the office for more information. All enquiries to Regency Estates.