- Two Bedroom Stone Fronted Terrace
- Two Reception Rooms & Kitchen Extension
- Calling All Investors & First Time Buyers - Huge Potential!
- Spacious Front & Rear Gardens
- No Chain & Vacant Possession
- Walking Distance to Horwich Town Centre & Excellent Amenities
- Short Drive to Rivington Countryside, Middlebrook, M61 & Rail Links
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
CALLING ALL INVESTORS & FIRST TIME BUYERS!!!
Two Bedroom Extended Mid-Terrace - Internal Decoration Required - Fantastic BTL Investment (Potential to Return £600PCM) - Popular Horwich Location - No Chain & Vacant Possession
Set within the ever popular area of Mary Street West, this two bed extended mid terrace is ideal for anyone looking for a project and would make an ideal buy to let investment or first time buyers home. The property has been looked after over the years but does require full internal renovation. It is perfectly located close to the centre of Horwich, within walking distance to the excellent local amenities yet only a short drive to well renowned schools, M61 motorway and Blackrod/Horwich train station.
Upon entering the property there is an entrance hall leading into a large reception room with window to the front and feature fireplace, there is also a second reception room opening into the kitchen extension with range of wall and base units and access to the rear yard.To the first floor there is large bedroom to the front with another double second bedroom complimented by a three piece bathroom suite. Externally there is a well sized low maintenance rear yard which would be ideal for entertaining.
Stone fronted properties on Mary Street West at this price, offering this potential rarely come on the market. Please call the office ASAP to arrange a viewing!