- Stunning Three Bedroom End Terrace Home
- Fully Renovated Throughout - No Stone Left Unturned
- Fabulous Original Features including Doors, Flooring & Coving
- Modern Kitchen, New Bathroom, Re-Wire, Boiler, Replaster, Floorings and more....
- Two Reception Rooms including New Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Sought After Horwich Location - Walking Distance to Town Centre, Local Schools & Rivington Countryside
- Ideal BTL or FTB Property (£750PCM) - No Chain - Vacant Possession
- Brand New Gas Combi Boiler & Double Glazing Throughout
**STUNNING FULLY RENOVATED END VICTORIAN TERRACE**
No Stone Left Unturned - Modern Kitchen, New Bathroom, Re-Wire, Boiler & More - Sought After Horwich Location - No Chain & Vacant Possession
Set within the very popular street of St. Annes Road this three bed end terrace is ideal for anyone looking for a house with bags of original features yet finished to the highest standard! The vendor has left next to no stone unturned to create this wonderful home ideal for families or young professionals. The works include modern kitchen, new bathroom, full replaster, re-decoration, re-wire, retaining original character, new carpets and more ready for someone to move straight in. The property would also suit BTL investors and would return £750PCM in current condition. It is perfectly located close to the centre of Horwich, within walking distance to the excellent local amenities and Rivington Countryside yet only a short drive to well renowned schools, M61 motorway and Blackrod/Horwich train station, it really is the best of both worlds!
Upon entering the property there is a spacious hallway with original flooring and doors, leading into the large reception room at front with original floorboards, large window and electric fire & fireplace. To the rear is the second reception room which has opened to create an open plan feel and been fitted with a modern kitchen with range of wall and base units and access to the rear. To the first floor there is a large double bedroom overlooking the front and a good sized 2nd and 3rd, complimented by a reconfigured spacious three piece tiled bathroom. Externally there is rear yard which receives sun long into the evening and the front has had cills painted and has a well sized palisade.
Three bedroom end Victorian terraced homes in this area of Horwich which have been finished to this standard do not come on the market very often. Please call the office to arrange a viewing.