- Block Of Six One & Two Bedroom Apartments
- Fully Renovated - Two Converted Victorian Terraces
- Stunning High Quality Finish Throughout - Howdens Kitchens with Intergrated Appliances & Fully Tiled Bathrooms
- Ample On Road Parking
- Large Cellar Containing Separate Meters for Each Property
- Bought with High Quality Sitting Tenants
- Perfect Investment Opportunity With 6% Yield - No Service Charge!
- Walking Distance to All Local Amenities & Short Drive to M61/Middlebrook
***FULLY RENOVATED MODERN BLOCK OF SIX APARTMENTS IN THE HEART OF HORWICH*** ALL SOLD WITH SITTING TENANTS BRINGING APPROX 6% RETURN
An excellent opportunity to PURCHASE this block of six tenanted apartments which has been beautifully converted from an old Victorian terraced home, in the centre of Horwich. The local builder has left no stone unturned and finished the property to the highest standard with a grey modern Howdens kitchen and high spec tiled bathrooms. They are ideally located within walking distance to local amenities, doctors surgery and primary & secondary schools.
The apartments comprise of a range of one and two bedrooms, all with a lounge, modern fitted kitchens and contemporary bathrooms. All the apartments have their own gas combi-boiler, recently fitted windows and externally there is ample on street parking. Each apartment is separately metered with new meters in the cellar.
They are located close to an abundance of amenities in Horwich centre and excellent educational establishments for all ages; Chorley New Road primary school & Rivington and Blackrod Secondary school. It is within walking distance to Middlebrook retail park, Blackrod & Horwich Rail Station (approx 35 mins by train to Manchester); close to M61 Jnct 6, Middlebrook retail park, and convenient for all village amenities including excellent pubs, restaurants and doctors..
This a truly rare and unique opportunity to invest into such a development in the Horwich area and so we would strongly recommend an early and internal viewing via the office. Virtual viewings are available upon request!