- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Home
- CALLING ALL INVESTORS (Returning £575PCM) & FIRST TIME BUYERS!
- Excellent Sized Rear Yard
- Renovated Throughout - New Carpets, Re-Decoration & uPVC Porch To Rear
- No Chain & Vacant Possession
- Ideal Location in Horwich Centre - Short Drive to Middlebrook, M61 & Walkable Local Ameniites
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Modern Gas CH & Double Glazing Throughout
**CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS & INVESTORS** THREE BED HOME UNDER £100K!!!
Newly Renovated Throughout (Carpets & Decor) - Large Rear Yard with New Rear Porch - Modern Kitchen & Bathroom - Walkable to Middlebrook & Local Horwich Amenities - No Chain & Vacant Possession
Situated just off Chorley New Road but on the quiet and secluded Carwood Grove is this well sized three bedroom mid- terraced home which has been very well looked after by the current owner. The property is in excellent condition including new carpets & redecoration ready for someone to move straight in or add to their Buy to Let portfolio returning £575PCM in the current market.
It is ideally located only a short walk to Horwich town centre and a number of local amenities and a short drive to the Rivington Countryside, M61, Middlebrook Retail Park and excellent train links, it really is the best of both worlds!
The home comprises; entrance hallway leading into the spacious lounge and to the rear the modern/dining kitchen with under stairs storage and access to the rear porch and garden. Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms including a large master overlooking the front, they are all complimented by a clean three piece family bathroom with overhead shower/bath. The home also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Three bedroom terraced properties in Horwich under £100,000 do not come on the market very often for sale. Please call the office ASAP to arrange a viewing!