- Fantastic Commercial Space to Rent with A3 Hot Food Licence
- Excellent Town Centre Horwich Location - High Footfall
- Ideally Laid Out For a Cafe - Seating Area, Kitchen, Preparation Area, Utility
- Front & Rear Access Both With Shutters - Rear Yard with Shutters
- Flexible Lease Length
- Huge Potential To Create Successful Business
- Short Drive to M61, Train Links & Bus Links
- No Business Rates to Pay
FANTASTIC COMMERCIAL OPPORTUNITY with A3 HOT FOOD LICENCE - ENTRANCE AT FRONT & REAR - FLEXIBLE LEASE LENGTH
An excellent opportunity to rent a commercial space in the heart of Horwich on the very popular Chorley New Road amongst a parade of other shops and commercial units. Formerly the "Quirky Art Cafe" the property is in excellent condition and occupies the ground floor with entrance at both the front and rear with its own private rear yard and shutters. There is space for 20+covers in the front with a till area leading into the rear kitchen with high quality finish. To the rear there is a storage area and W/C for customers. There is ample parking to the front for all potential customers and Chorley New Road is the main link between Horwich and Bolton and receives very high footfall and passing trade.
Commercial space in this area of Horwich do not come on the market very often to rent with an A3 Hot Food Licence. Please call the office to arrange a viewing. Accounts and finances available on request.